My gluten-free pecan pie recipe is filled with only the best whole food ingredients. And it’s surprisingly easy to make. Your loved ones will be amazed.
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup unsalted grass-fed butter
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup whole pecans
- 3 ounce dark chocolate bar, melted (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Prepare pie crust ingredients and par-bake pie crust for 15 minutes.
- While pie crust is baking, add pecans, maple syrup, butter, eggs, vanilla extract and cinnamon to a food processor.
- Process pecan mixture until well combined.
- Remove pie crust from oven and fill it with pecan mixture.
- Top the pie with whole pecans.
- Bake in the oven for 50 minutes.
- In a double boiler or small saucepan, melt dark chocolate bar.
- Remove pie from the oven and begin to let cool. Drizzle the pie with the melted dark chocolate.
- Serve the pie slightly cooled or refrigerate to cool it even more.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice (126g)
- Calories: 481
- Sugar: 21.9g
- Sodium: 31mg
- Fat: 35.5g
- Saturated Fat: 13.9g
- Unsaturated Fat: 19.4g
- Trans Fat: 0.8g
- Carbohydrates: 29.2g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Protein: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 105mg
Keywords: pecan pie recipe, gluten-free pecan pie