This summer sautéed veggies recipe is delicious and healthy! It’s packed full of nutrients like vitamin A and vitamin C and tastes great too!
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 5 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 yellow squash, halved and sliced
- 1 zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 cup red grape tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring for about 30 seconds.
- Add yellow squash, zucchini, salt and pepper. Stir and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes and continue cooking just until vegetables are tender (about 3 more minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in the oregano.
- You can add any other vegetables of your choosing to alter the recipe and change the flavor profile.
- If you don’t have coconut oil handy or prefer another cooking, that’s fine. Just make sure it’s a healthy one, such as avocado oil or sesame oil.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Sautee
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 194g
- Calories: 71
- Sugar: 4.3g
- Sodium: 244mg
- Fat: 3.9g
- Saturated Fat: 3.1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.8g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 8.8g
- Fiber: 3.3g
- Protein: 2.7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: sauteed veggies, summer sauteed vegetables, summer sauteed veggies recipe, sauteed veggies recipe, sauteed vegetables recipe, summer sauteed vegetables recipe