Have some leftover turkey? This zesty turkey salad with beans and walnuts is bursting with fresh flavors and easy to make.
- 2 cups pulled cooked turkey
- one 15-ounce can cannellini beans
- 3/4 cup chopped raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped green scallion tops
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon
- zest of 1–2 medium lemons
- juice of 1 medium lemon, about 6 tablespoons
- 3–4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, fold all of the ingredients together thoroughly.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate for later use (flavors will be even better after a day).
This recipe tastes even better after about a day, when the flavors have had a chance to meld together.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Category: Salads, Main Dishes
- Method: Chopping
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 385
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 234mg
- Fat: 25.9g
- Saturated Fat: 5.7.g
- Unsaturated Fat: 18.9
- Carbohydrates: 22.2g
- Fiber: 8.8g
- Protein: 17.8g
- Cholesterol: 72mg
Keywords: turkey salad recipe