Tzatziki sauce is a Greek and Turkish based dipping sauce usually consisting of goat or sheep yogurt, mixed with fresh herbs, cucumber, lemon juice and olive oil. It’s as good as it sounds.
- 8 ounces goat yogurt
- ½ cucumber, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- smoked paprika, to taste (optional)
- In a blender, combine goat yogurt, cucumber, olive oil, lemon juice, fresh dill, garlic cloves and sea salt.
- Purée on high.
- Store in a serving bowl and top with smoked paprika, if desired.
- Serve alongside falafel or fresh cut vegetables.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Category: Dips, Sauce, Dressings, Appetizers
- Method: Blender or Food Processor
- Cuisine: Greek
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup (56g)
- Calories: 82
- Sugar: 1.6g
- Sodium: 161mg (11% DV)
- Fat: 7.7g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 2.4g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 1.3g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
Keywords: tzatziki sauce, tzatziki sauce recipe