This DIY detox foot bath can soothe tired, aching feet and may also draw out impurities through the skin.
- 2 gallons warm water
- 1 cup Epsom salts
- 1 cup Dead Sea salt
- ½ cup bentonite clay
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- (optional) 10–20 drops of essential oils (my favorites for this recipe are wintergreen and lavender.)
- Carefully pour warm water to a basin large enough to comfortably accommodate your feet. Be sure to not use metal bowls, as this may reduce the effectiveness of bentonite clay.
- Add Epsom salts, Dead Sea salt, bentonite clay, ACV and your favorite essential oils to the water.
- Soak your feet for 20–30 minutes.
After soaking, it is a good time to gently scrub your feet with a pumice stone or with my DIY foot scrub to remove calluses and dry skin buildup. Apply a good moisturizer to finish.
- Prep Time: 10 min
Keywords: detox foot bath, detox foot soak