This may be one of the easiest DIY recipes you will create since it contains just four ingredients. You can use it to clean your skin at night before going to bed (followed by a great evening moisturizer).
- 4 tablespoons witch hazel
- 2 tablespoons of pure jojoba oil
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons purified water
- Use a small glass bottle and jar.
- Let’s start by putting the witch hazel into the container.
- Next, add the jojoba and olive oil.
- Now, add the water to the container, place the lid on it and shake it to blend it well.
- To use, shake the container each time prior to application. Then, using a cotton ball or pad, wipe the face gently using the makeup remover until all makeup has been removed.
In humid environments, you may not need to follow with a moisturizer. But if your environment is dry and/or your skin is too (!), then use a good moisturizer afterwards. You may want to try our moisturizer for dry skin or moisturizer for oily skin.
- Method: Mixing
Keywords: homemade makeup remover, DIY makeup remover