This homemade probiotic deodorant is easy to make, beneficial to your body, cost-effective and it works!
- ¼ cup baking soda
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup grated bees wax
- ¼ cup shea butter
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 3 capsules of probiotics
- 10 drops tea tree oil
- 10 drops of lavender/citrus (for women) or cypress/bergamot (for men)
- Empty deodorant containers
- Begin by melting coconut oil and beeswax together over a double boiler.
- Then, stir gently until totally melted.
- Then, add in other ingredients and stir.
- Once mixed, quickly pour into empty deodorant container.
- Keep container upright and allow mixture to cool and harden before use.
- Category: Body Care
- Method: Mixing
Keywords: probiotic deodorant