Conventional deodorant can contain a lot of harmful chemicals! Because of this, many people try natural deodorant. Unfortunately, this can be very expensive and most of the time, not work well! Here’s my solution: make your own! This homemade probiotic deodorant is easy to make, beneficial to your body, cost effective and it works!
Homemade Probiotic Deodorant
- ¼ cup baking soda
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup grated bees wax
- ¼ cup shea butter
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 3 capsules of probiotics
- 10 drops tea tree oil
- 10 drops of lavender/citrus (for women) or cypress/bergamot (for men)
- Empty deodorant containers
- Begin by melting coconut oil and beeswax together over a double boiler.
- Then, stir gently until totally melted.
- Then, add in other ingredients and stir
- Once mixed, quickly poor into empty deodorant container
- Keep container upright and allow mixture to cool and harden before use
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &