My coconut flour brownies are packed with antioxidants and healthy ingredients like cacao powder, dark chocolate chips and maple syrup. They’re as tasty as they look!
- 1¼ cup coconut flour (or use Paleo flour)
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 4 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup maple syrup (for sugar-free, go with applesauce here)
- ¼ cup coconut sugar (for sugar-free, go with monkfruit)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 homemade caramel sauce recipe (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a medium bowl, add the wet ingredients and combine.
- Next, add the dry ingredients.
- Stir until all ingredients are incorporated together.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 8 x 8 pan.
- Top with chocolate chips and/or nuts if desired and bake for 25–30 minutes.
- Let cool and then drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 brownies (59g
- Calories: 208
- Sugar: 14.8g
- Sodium: 185mg
- Fat: 10.5g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.4g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 23.8g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Protein: 5.4g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
Keywords: coconut flour brownies, gluten free brownies