With coconut sugar, vanilla and almond extracts and sliced almonds, this coconut peach crumble tastes great and has no icky ingredients.
- 3 cups sliced or chunked peaches
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- *optional ½ teaspoon cinnamon and ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons tapioca starch
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- ½ stick butter
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup coconut shreds
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Lightly grease a deep dish 9” pie pan or 8 x 8 glass pan with coconut oil or butter.
- Place all filling ingredients in a bowl and gently combine.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 10 minutes.
- While the peaches are baking, make the crumble topping.
Directions for Crumble Topping:
- Heat water in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- When hot, add coconut sugar and swirl pan to melt sugar.
- Simmer over low heat for 2 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add butter, salt and extracts, and stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and add almonds and coconut shreds.
- Remove peaches from oven and carefully remove foil.
- Top peaches with crumble and bake for 20–25 minutes, or until dessert is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes before eating.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- You can use coconut oil in place of butter to grease the baking dish.
- The cinnamon and nutmeg are optional for taste. You can season with your own dessert spices for added flavor.
- Add whipped cream or other toppings for additional flavor if you’d like.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Oven/Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 200g
- Calories: 308
- Sugar: 22g
- Sodium: 56mg
- Fat: 14.2g
- Saturated Fat: 7.3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6.9g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Protein: 2.8g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
Keywords: coconut peach crumble recipe