Feeling dehydrated? Try this fresh, sweet and thirst-quenching watermelon smoothie. It can help boost energy and promote detoxification.
- 1 banana
- 2 cups fresh or frozen seedless watermelon
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup plain coconut milk yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional*)
- Maple syrup to taste (optional*)
- Add all the ingredients to a blender, blending until well-combined.
- The chia seeds are optional but add a nice healthy addition, as well as added texture.
- You can skip the added sweetness and calories of the maple syrup, but if you want that extra boost of flavor, make sure you buy high-quality, pure maple syrup for the healthiest recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Beverages, Smoothie
- Method: By hand
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 228
- Sugar: 21g
- Sodium: 54mg
- Fat: 6.7g
- Saturated Fat: 2.3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4.4g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 42g
- Fiber: 11.1g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: watermelon smoothie recipe, watermelon smoothie, how to make a watermelon smoothie