If you’re following a keto diet, this keto bread recipe is definitely a must-know! It’s also Paleo and gluten-free.
- 1½ cups almond flour
- 6 egg whites (NOTE: this recipe does not call for the yolks)
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
- 3–4 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Add the cream of tartar to the egg white mixture and, using a hand mixer, whip the eggs until soft peaks are formed.
- Add the almond flour, butter, baking soda, apple cider vinegar and coconut flour to a food processor, blending until well-incorporated.
- Place the mix into a bowl and gently fold in the egg white mixture.
- Grease an 8×4 loaf pan and pour in the bread mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Instead of ¾ teaspoon baking soda and 3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar, you can alternatively use 3 teaspoons baking powder.
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 65
- Sugar: 0.4g
- Sodium: 74mg
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 2.4g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 3.1g
- Cholesterol: 5.3mg
Keywords: best keto bread recipe, zero carb bread, paleo bread recipe