With only four delicious and healthy ingredients and no baking involved, these easy-to-make keto fat bombs will help keep you fueled and satisfied between meals.
- 1 stick butter
- ½ cup crunchy almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the butter and almond butter. Remove from the heat.
- Add in the vanilla and cinnamon, stirring until well-combined.
- Line a muffin pan with liners and equally distribute the mixture into the pan.
- Freeze for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Store them in the fridge for up to two weeks, or in the fridge in a freezer-proof container for a month or longer.
How many fat bombs can you have on keto? One or two is generally a good serving size, providing you with a decent amount of fat and protein.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Heated, mixed and frozen
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 fat bomb
- Calories: 133
- Sugar: 0.5g
- Sodium: 55mg
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 9g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
Keywords: keto fat bombs, keto fat bomb recipe, easy keto fat bombs