With just garlic, lemon juice and coconut oil, there are no overpowering flavors or obscure ingredients. Instead, you get an easy-to-prepare side dish that’s elegant, tasty and good for you.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into bite-sized pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- juice of ½ lemon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- parsley as garnish (optional)
- Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat, and then grease baking sheet with half of the oil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine rest of oil with cauliflower, garlic and sea salt.
- Spread on baking sheet.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 425 F.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over top and garnish.
This recipe is fantastic as a side to a heavier main protein or even just to nibble on solo.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 cauliflower head
- Calories: 112
- Sugar: 4.2g
- Sodium: 354mg
- Fat: 7.4g
- Saturated Fat: 6.2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.6g
- Carbohydrates: 10.9g
- Fiber: 4.2g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: roasted cauliflower recipe, oven roasted cauliflower, baked cauliflower