My favorite way of cooking acorn squash is by roasting it. Try my super easy roasted acorn squash recipe at your next meal.
- 1 acorn squash, sliced in half lengthwise and seeds removed
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut yogurt, divided
- ¾ cup granola, divided
- 4 dates, pitted and chopped, divided
- 2 tablespoons almond or cashew butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon raw honey or maple syrup, divided
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Place the acorn squash on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake for 30 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Place the acorn squash on two separate plates, and add toppings.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can cinnamon, nutmeg or any other flavors as toppings.
- The nutrition varies slightly depending on which butter and which sweetener you use.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Category: Side dishes
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: Half a squash
- Calories: 393
- Sugar: 38.6g
- Sodium: 79mg
- Fat: 33.3g
- Saturated Fat: 6.2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 27g
- Trans Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 98.3g
- Fiber: 16.4g
- Protein: 19.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: roasted acorn squash recipe, acorn squash recipes, roast acorn squash, cooking acorn squash, how to cook acorn squash, cook acorn squash, roasting acorn squash, acorn squash roasted, roasted squash, acorn squash in oven,