This Savory Baked Fish recipe is delicious, easy to make and healthy!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Savory Baked Fish Recipe
- 6 white fish fillets, such as mahi mahi, grouper or snapper
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ½ cup finely minced onion
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- One 8-ounce can of fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons parsley
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons grated raw cheese
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sauté the onions and garlic in coconut oil in small skillet over medium low heat until onion is transparent and soft.
- Purée fire roasted tomatoes in blender. Add garlic/onion mix to blender with tomatoes and other herbs.
- Place fish in baking pan that has been coated with coconut oil. Generously brush fish with tomato sauce mixture.
- In a small bowl, mix flour and cheese together. Sprinkle cheese mixture over fish and bake for approximately 30 minutes.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &