This gluten-free buffalo chicken tenders recipe is an all time favorite! They have all the flavor of conventional wings without the gluten and artificial ingredients! They’re easy to make. Try them today!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Buffalo Chicken Tenders Recipe
- 1 pound chicken tender strips
- ½ cup cassava flour
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ cup hot sauce, plus more to taste
- ¼ cup ghee
- Cut all chicken strips in half.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, paprika, Cayenne pepper, sea salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- In a separate bowl, pour in hot sauce.
- Melt coconut oil in pan over medium heat.
- Coat both sides of chicken with flour mixture.
- Dip floured chicken with hot sauce.
- Place all in pan and cook for 6-7 minutes.
- Add butter to pan and flip the chicken.
- Cook second side for 6-7 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove from heat and add additional hot sauce as needed.
- Serve hot.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &