This gluten-free buffalo chicken tenders recipe is an all time favorite! They have all the flavor of conventional wings without the gluten and artificial ingredients! They’re easy to make. Try them today!
Buffalo Chicken Tenders Recipe
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound chicken tender strips
- ½ cup cassava flour
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ cup hot sauce, plus more to taste
- ¼ cup ghee
- Cut all chicken strips in half.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, paprika, Cayenne pepper, sea salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- In a separate bowl, pour in hot sauce.
- Melt coconut oil in pan over medium heat.
- Coat both sides of chicken with flour mixture.
- Dip floured chicken with hot sauce.
- Place all in pan and cook for 6-7 minutes.
- Add butter to pan and flip the chicken.
- Cook second side for 6-7 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove from heat and add additional hot sauce as needed.
- Serve hot.