Unlike conventional ranch dressing that’s loaded with unhealthy ingredients like soybean oil, modified corn starch, xanthan gum, phosphoric acid, monosodium glutamate, etc! Yuck. My Homemade Ranch Dressing is full of benefits, including from the coconut cream made from nutritious coconut milk, detoxifying spices like cayenne pepper and paprika, and other healthful ingredients like coconut vinegar.
This homemade ranch dress is also dairy-free, easy to make and full of flavor. You’ll love it on salads, as a dip for raw veggies or chicken tenders, or in recipes that call for ranch dressing.
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt or smoked salt
- 1 cup Paleo mayonnaise
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon coconut vinegar
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.