- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked at least 3 hours or overnight and rinsed very well
- 2 teaspoons mellow white miso paste
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- zest of 1 lemon
- lemon juice to taste, 1–2 tablespoons
- salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- water to blend
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend well, adding only enough water to facilitate blending.
- Store unused dressing in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &