Looking for a dairy-free Caesar dressing that’s packed with classic Caesar taste? You’ve found it! My Cashew Caesar Dressing turns nutritious cashews into a creamy dressing fit for a king. Try it today on your own salad creation, or as a dairy-free, vegan option on my Kale Caesar Salad.
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked at least 3 hours or overnight and rinsed very well
- 2 teaspoons mellow white miso paste
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- zest of 1 lemon
- lemon juice to taste, 1–2 tablespoons
- salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- water to blend
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend well, adding only enough water to facilitate blending.
- Store unused dressing in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.