There isn’t much better on a hot summer day than a fresh glass of lemonade. Unfortunately, many store-bought lemonades contain lots of added sugar and undesirable ingredients. That’s where my homemade strawberry lemonade recipe comes in.
Made from local, fresh strawberries, it’s a healthy take on the classic beverage. Sit in the shade with this homemade concoction to help cool off on a hot day.
Oh, and the best part? This strawberry lemonade recipe is a sugar-free and refreshing drink — perfect for the summer. Plus, it’s easy to make and requires only four ingredients. That’s right: four!
What is strawberry lemonade made of? As mentioned above, this strawberry lemonade recipe calls for just four simple ingredients:
- Strawberries: Strawberry nutrition is chock-full of antioxidants like vitamin C, manganese and folate, among several other vitamins and minerals. That’s why strawberries are beneficial for immunity and combating chronic diseases, such as cancer and heart disease. They also aid brain, skin and digestive health.
- Lemon juice: Made from nutrition lemons, lemon juice also supplies a decent amount of vitamin C and benefits the heart, kidneys and skin.
- Stevia: Instead of refined sugar or unhealthy sugar substitutes, stevia provides the sweetness to this strawberry lemonade without the adverse effects. In fact, high-quality stevia can actually support weight loss, along with healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels. You can also use other healthy, natural sweeteners if stevia isn’t your preferred option.
- Water: When you really need to quench your thirst and stay hydrated, nothing quite beats a cold class of water, and the benefits of drinking water, especially during summertime, are vast — including helping with detoxification, digestion, calorie intake and more.
How to Make Strawberry Lemonade
How do you make strawberry lemonade from scratch? It couldn’t be easier!
Take your ingredients, beginning with the three cups of water and ending with the stevia, dump them into your blender and — you guessed it — blend until your lemonade is smooth and liquified.
That’s it — your blended strawberry lemonade is ready to drink and enjoy on those hot summer days and a recipe you can whip up anytime in a matter of minutes.Print
This strawberry lemonade recipe is a sugar-free and refreshing drink — perfect for summer! It’s easy to make and requires only 4 ingredients!
- 3 cups of spring or filtered water
- ½ cup organic lemon juice
- 2 cups organic strawberries, fresh or frozen
- stevia, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- You can use a different natural sweetener in place of stevia if you prefer, such as raw honey or monk fruit.
- This recipe is easy to expand. Experiment with different fruits, such as blueberry, peach or raspberry lemonade.
- Category: Beverages
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 281g
- Calories: 30
- Sugar: 4.3g
- Sodium: 8mg
- Fat: 0.3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.3g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 8.6g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: homemade strawberry lemonade, strawberry lemonade recipe, how to make strawberry lemonade, blended strawberry lemonade,
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &