This tangy bean salad recipe is the perfect addition to any meal! It’s full of healthy fiber and flavor to match! Try this easy to make recipe today!
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon stoneground mustard
- 1 tablespoon sesame tahini
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 ½ cups cooked, drained garbanzo or cannelini beans
- ½ cup thinly sliced green onions
- ½ cup grated carrots
- ½ bunch parsley, chopped
- In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, coconut aminos, mustard, tahini and water.
- Add beans, green onions, carrots and parsley and toss to combine.
- Let marinate for 15 minutes before serving.