This peach cobbler recipe is easy, healthy and delicious!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Peach Cobbler Recipe
- 3 cups peaches, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¾ cup honey
- ½ cup grass-fed butter or ghee, softened
- 2-3 drops almond extract
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 9 tablespoons warm water
- 1 tablespoons coconut vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8x8 pan with coconut oil.
- Pour peaches into the pan.
- Mix the almond flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the butter, honey and extract.
- Combine both mixtures.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the chia and hot water and allow to sit and thicken for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, add to other mixture.
- Once well combined, add vinegar and stir.
- Pour batter onto peaches and bake for 30-45 minutes.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &