- 4 turnips
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Peel turnips and cut into steak fries, about ½ inch thick.
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients until turnip fries are well coated.
- Place in a single layer on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Flip fries and bake an additional 15-20 minutes.
This turnip fries recipe is a delicious snack! They’re high in vitamin C and are a great option for healthy fries! Try it today!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &