This turnip fries recipe is a delicious snack! They’re high in vitamin C and are a great option for healthy fries! Try it today!
Turnip Fries Recipe
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 4 turnips
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Peel turnips and cut into steak fries, about ½ inch thick.
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients until turnip fries are well coated.
- Place in a single layer on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Flip fries and bake an additional 15-20 minutes.