This homemade lavender mint lip balm recipe is amazing! Rather than putting toxic chemicals onto your skin and mouth, try this recipe! It provides nourishment and hydration for dry, cracked lips without the negative side effects! Try it today!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Homemade Lavender Mint Lip Balm
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon beeswax
- 2 tablespoons shea butter
- 7 drops peppermint essential oil
- 7 drops lavender essential oil
- Lip balm tins or Lip balm tubes
- In a small pot over medium low heat melt beeswax, coconut oil, and shea butter. Use chopstick or other small, long stick to stir.
- Remove from heat and add lavender and peppermint oils. Whisk well with chopstick and try to distribute oil throughout the mixture - this is tricky
- Pour quickly into tins or jars. Let cool on counter till hard.