This Baked Grouper Recipe with Coconut Cilantro Sauce is delicious, healthy and easy to make. It’s full of healthy fats and flavor that is sure to please all! Try this great dish tonight!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Baked Grouper with Coconut Cilantro Sauce Recipe
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Four 6 ounce pieces wild-caught grouper
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon curry
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ jalepeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Grease a 9x13 pan with coconut oil and place fish on pan. Sprinkle grouper with salt.
- Combine coconut milk, cilantro, ginger, curry, garlic and jalapeño in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Pour half the mixture over the fish and bake for 15-20 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165 F is reached.
- Pour remaining mixture over baked fish and serve.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &