This beef stew crock pot recipe is healing and healthy! It’s great for your gut, and full of vegetables and protein! It’s easy to make and delicious!
Beef Stew Recipe
- 1-2 pounds beef chuck
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 onions, peeled and chopped
- 6 cloves garlic
- 6 sprigs fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme, chopped
- 6 cups beef bone broth
- carrots, chopped
- rutabaga, peeled and chopped
- celery, chopped
- 2-4 tablespoon coconut aminos
- Add all ingredients to crockpot and cook on low for 8-10 hours
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &