This cashew butter recipe is full of healthy fats and magnesium, and it makes for a great snack. Try it today!
Cashew Butter Recipe
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups raw cashews
- ¼ cup medjool dates (optional)
- sesame oil, as needed to facilitate blending
- sea salt to taste
- In a food processor, add in cashews and pulse until a meal consistency is achieved.
- Turn the food processor on high and process cashews until a butter texture begins.
- Add in dates if desired and continue blending until well combined.
- Pour in sesame oil if the mixture is thick and needs blending facilitation.
- Add sea salt to taste.
- Serve as a dip for apple slices, veggies, etc. or use in other recipes.