This cashew butter recipe is full of healthy fats and magnesium, and it makes for a great snack. Try it today!
Cashew Butter Recipe
- 2 cups raw cashews
- ¼ cup medjool dates (optional)
- sesame oil, as needed to facilitate blending
- sea salt to taste
- In a food processor, add in cashews and pulse until a meal consistency is achieved.
- Turn the food processor on high and process cashews until a butter texture begins.
- Add in dates if desired and continue blending until well combined.
- Pour in sesame oil if the mixture is thick and needs blending facilitation.
- Add sea salt to taste.
- Serve as a dip for apple slices, veggies, etc. or use in other recipes.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &