This Cheesy Spaghetti Squash with Raisins Recipe is healthy, easy to make and delicious.
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Cheesy Spaghetti Squash with Raisins Recipe
- spaghetti squash
- 4 ounces raw goat cheese
- 4 ounces shredded gouda goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scrape out any seeds and place on a baking sheet rind side up.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Scrape out spaghetti strands into a pot when baking is done and immediately add goat cheese, stirring cheese and noodles in pot over low heat.
- Add in the 4 oz of gouda once the goat cheese has been incorporated.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and top with raisins and walnuts.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &