- 2 quarts chicken broth
- 6-7 bags of green tea
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery (about 2 sticks)
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 chicken breasts, chopped into medium sized pieces
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- Bring 2 quarts of broth to a boil, then turn off the heat and add tea bags. Allow to steep for 10 minutes, then remove tea bags.
- Place chicken into pot and bring to a boil again, then turn down to a low simmer for 40 minutes to cook the chicken.
- With about 20 minutes remaining, add the remaining ingredients.
- Serve hot or store refrigerated in glass containers for 4-5 days.
This Green Tea Chicken Soup Recipe is great! It’s so good for you, healing to your gut and delicious! Try it today!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &