This raw veggie salad recipe is delicious! The dressing adds a flavor the makes it refreshing without sacrificing any of the vitamins and nutrients! Try it today!
Raw Veggie Salad Recipe
- 3 cups sliced cauliflower
- 3 cups chopped broccoli
- ½ cup chopped onion
- One 6-ounce can black olives, drained
- One 2-ounce jar pimentos, drained
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine or balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, add in cauliflower, broccoli, onion, olives and pimentos.
- In a separate bowl, whisk olive oil, vinegar, salt, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and serve.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &