This raw veggie salad recipe is delicious! The dressing adds a flavor the makes it refreshing without sacrificing any of the vitamins and nutrients! Try it today!
Raw Veggie Salad Recipe
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 3 cups sliced cauliflower
- 3 cups chopped broccoli
- ½ cup chopped onion
- One 6-ounce can black olives, drained
- One 2-ounce jar pimentos, drained
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine or balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, add in cauliflower, broccoli, onion, olives and pimentos.
- In a separate bowl, whisk olive oil, vinegar, salt, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and serve.