This baked Brussels sprouts recipe is one of my favorite sides! Brussels sprouts are a great way to increase your fiber intake and is delicious! Also try my roasted Brussels sprouts recipe.
- 15-20 Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 small red onion, cut into crescents
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine Brussels sprouts, red onion, walnuts in a bowl and mix in oil until evenly distributed.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and spread mixture out on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast until slightly browned, about 25-40 minutes.