This Berry Goat Cheese Salad Recipe is the perfect addition to any meal! It’s creamy, refreshing and delicious! Try it today!
Berry Goat Cheese Salad Recipe
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 12 ounces spring lettuce mix
- ¼ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- ½ cup yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup mixed seasonal berries (strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup raspberry vinaigrette
- In a medium bowl, toss onion with coconut oil and a pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
- Place on a baking sheet and roast approximately 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, toss spring mix, walnuts, tomatoes, berries, goat cheese, roasted onions and vinaigrette. Serve immediately.