This Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe is healthy, delicious and a classic. It comes highly recommended by adults and children alike!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Chicken Vegetable Soup Recipe
- 3–4 carrots, peeled
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3–4 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 3 organic chicken breasts
- 5 cups chicken broth
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 ounces raw cheese
- Dice the chicken and chop the carrots, celery, zucchini and onion.
- Place the chicken and vegetables in a large soup pot and cover with cold water. Heat and simmer, uncovered, until chicken is throughly cooked (usually over 30 minutes).
- Strain the chicken and vegetables, then add them back into the pot. Pour in the broth, season with sea salt and black pepper, and heat up for 10 minutes. Top with cheese and serve.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &