Coconut has been around for centuries but has recently gained increased popularity in the media. Coconut has many health benefits and even aids in weight loss and helps to stimulate the metabolism! Experience the full benefit of coconut and satisfy your cravings with this delicious coconut flour pizza crust recipe!
From the sound of it, you might think leaky gut only affects the digestive system, but in reality it can affect more. Because Leaky Gut is so common, and such an enigma, I’m offering a free webinar on all things leaky gut. Click here to learn more about the webinar.
Coconut Crust Pizza Recipe
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a pizza sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together the wet ingredients in one bowl and the dry ingredients in another.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Roll batter onto parchment paper until about ½-3/4 in thick.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Take the crust out and top with favorite ingredients.
- Place back in oven to bake for another 2-3 minutes or just until the cheese has melted.