Grecian Spinach Recipe
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ - 1 cup sliced red onion
- 6-8 cups baby spinach
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon peel
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add in sliced red onion and cook until wilted, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add spinach and quickly saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add lemon peel, salt and pepper. Cook a few seconds more to release flavors.
- Add crumbled feta and stir to incorporate.
- Transfer to serving dish and serve immediately.