This Baked Spinach Eggs is super healthy, easy to make and delicious!
- 6 cups firmly packed spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 ounce raw goat or sheep cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a skillet, heat coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add shallot and cook for about two minutes. Add spinach and cook for another 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add sun dried tomatoes and mix well. Distribute spinach/tomato mixture into ramekins.
- Crack one egg on top of each ramekin over spinach mixture. Sprinkle Italian seasoning and salt and pepper over each egg.
- Place each ramekin on a baking sheet and place in oven to bake for 15-18 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese over eggs.