This Quinoa Banana Oat Pancakes Recipe is healthy, gluten free and a delicious way to start the day!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Quinoa Banana Oat Pancakes Recipe
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 pastured eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup oat flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Put all ingredients in large bowl and stir gently (Do not over stir or mixture will be tough).
- Place a large pan over medium heat and add in coconut oil. Add 1/4 cup of the batter to pan.
- Cook pancakes about three minutes on the first side and about one minute on other side or until cooked through.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &