This Roasted Red Pepper Sauce with Chicken Recipe is very healthy, delicious, fast and very easy to make!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Roasted Red Pepper Sauce with Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless, skinless organic chicken breasts
- 4 slices raw cheddar cheese
- 1 red bell pepper
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Remove the stem and seeds and cut bell pepper into medium size strips and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle with coconut oil and bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Place peppers in blender along with garlic cloves, onion powder, cayenne pepper, sea salt, and thyme. Blend until smooth.
- Sauté chicken with coconut oil in a skillet and season with salt and pepper until chicken is cooked through.
- Place cheese on each chicken breast, return to skillet and cover until cheese melts. Spoon a few tablespoons of red pepper sauce over chicken.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &