This Roasted Red Pepper Sauce with Chicken Recipe is very healthy, delicious, fast and very easy to make!
Roasted Red Pepper Sauce with Chicken Recipe
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless organic chicken breasts
- 4 slices raw cheddar cheese
- 1 red bell pepper
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Remove the stem and seeds and cut bell pepper into medium size strips and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle with coconut oil and bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Place peppers in blender along with garlic cloves, onion powder, cayenne pepper, sea salt, and thyme. Blend until smooth.
- Sauté chicken with coconut oil in a skillet and season with salt and pepper until chicken is cooked through.
- Place cheese on each chicken breast, return to skillet and cover until cheese melts. Spoon a few tablespoons of red pepper sauce over chicken.