Turkey Burger on Greens Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 2 red peppers, cut into strips
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- Season ground turkey with sea salt and pepper then form into patties.
- Heat coconut oil in pan over medium heat.
- Fry turkey burgers.
- Saute zucchini, red peppers and green onions.
- Place Turkey Burgers on a bed of the sauteed veggies.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &