- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- sea salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh lime zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon adobo sauce from canned chipotle peppers with adobo sauce
- ¼ cup raw sheep cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and put in a single layer in an oven-proof baking dish. Toss in the garlic.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over cauliflower and drizzle each piece with the coconut oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and the chili powder.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, mix the butter, shallot, lime zest and juice, and adobo sauce together over medium/low heat and cook just until the butter is melted.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and sprinkle generously with cheese. Drizzle with the chili-lime butter.
- Serve immediately.
This Roasted Cauliflower with Chili Lime Butter Recipe is healthy, delicious and a great addition to any meal!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &