Sautéed Pesto Mahi Mahi Recipe
This Sautéed Pesto Mahi Mahi Recipe is healthy, gluten free, delicious and very easy to make!
- 4 wild caught Mahi Mahi fish fillets
- 1 lemon
- 2 cups fresh basil, sage, cilantro and parsley, lightly packed
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- ½ cup raw cheese, grated
- Combine the herbs, garlic, oil, and pine nuts in a food processor and process until the mixture is creamy. Pulse in the cheese.
- Place a skillet with coconut oil over medium high heat until it just starts to smoke. Rub fish on both sides with the above mixture. Sauté fish in pan until fish flakes easily, approximately 3-5 minutes per side.
- When fish is done, brush both sides with pesto sauce again. Squeeze lemon over the fish and serve immediately.