This easy and fast homemade coconut lavender shampoo recipe cleans hair naturally without stripping natural oils. Try it and see the benefits for yourself!
Homemade Coconut Lavender Shampoo
- 1 1/2 cups (1 can) coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups liquid castile soap
- 40 drops lavender essential oil
- BPA-free plastic dispenser bottles
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl well.
- Pour mixture into a bottle.
- Shake bottle before each use.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &