This easy and fast homemade coconut lavender shampoo recipe cleans hair naturally without stripping natural oils. Try it and see the benefits for yourself!
If you feel like you could use some more in depth information on essential oils, Dr. Josh Axe is hosting a free webinar going over, in great detail, uses and tips for using essential oils. Click below to learn more.
Homemade Coconut Lavender Shampoo
- 1 1/2 cups (1 can) coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups Liquid Castille Soap
- 40 drops lavender essential oil
- BPA free plastic dispenser bottles
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl well.
- Pour mixture into a bottle.
- Shake bottle before each use.