This easy and fast homemade coconut lavender shampoo recipe cleans hair naturally without stripping natural oils. Try it and see the benefits for yourself!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Homemade Coconut Lavender Shampoo
- 1 1/2 cups (1 can) coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups Liquid Castille Soap
- 40 drops lavender essential oil
- BPA free plastic dispenser bottles
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl well.
- Pour mixture into a bottle.
- Shake bottle before each use.