This baked brussels sprouts recipe is one of my favorite sides! Brussels sprouts are a great way to increase your fiber intake and is delicious!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Baked Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- 15-20 Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 small red onion, cut into crescents
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine Brussels sprouts, red onion, walnuts in a bowl and mix in oil until evenly distributed.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and spread mixture out on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast until slightly browned, about 25-40 minutes.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &