This gluten free berry muffins recipe makes for the perfect recipe! They’re delicious and easy to make but without refined sugars or gluten containing ingredients! Try it today and start your morning off right!
Gluten Free Berry Muffins Recipe
Total Time: 14-16 minutes
- 1½ cup almond flour
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 large ripe banana
- 3 eggs
- 4 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- ½ cup goat milk kefir
- 10 medjool dates
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- a pinch of sea salt
- 2 handfuls of berries (frozen raspberries and blueberries)
- Set the oven to 400°F.
- Mix dates in a blender for half a minute.
- Add all the other ingredients to the blender except the berries and mix for approx. 1 minute.
- Stir in the berries with a spoon.
- Pour in muffin tins and bake for 12-15 minutes.