This Brussels Sprouts with Turkey Bacon recipe is easy to make, delicious and healthy! Try this great side dish with any meal!
Turkey Bacon Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Total Time: 25 minutes
- ½ pound sliced turkey bacon
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ⅔ cup pine nuts
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, cored and shredded
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3–4 garlic cloves, minced
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook bacon on medium high heat in a skillet. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- In a skillet, melt coconut oil over medium heat. Add pine nuts and stir until browned. Add Brussels sprouts, garlic and onions. Add the seasoning and cook until sprouts are tender (10-15 minutes).
- Stir in bacon just before serving.