This Brussels Sprouts with Turkey Bacon recipe is easy to make, delicious and healthy! Try this great side dish with any meal!
Today and tomorrow, I’m hosting a free presentation all about what I’ve created to be the fastest and most authoritative way to become a Certified Essential Oil Coach.
And you’re invited! Click Here to Register
Whether you’re in pursuit of essential oil mastery or you want to build an essential oil business, this is a must-see presentation. Plus, I’ve set aside a half hour to answer your questions.
Like I said, no charge and you can register here.
Turkey Bacon Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- ½ pound sliced turkey bacon
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ⅔ cup pine nuts
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, cored and shredded
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3–4 garlic cloves, minced
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook bacon on medium high heat in a skillet. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- In a skillet, melt coconut oil over medium heat. Add pine nuts and stir until browned. Add Brussels sprouts, garlic and onions. Add the seasoning and cook until sprouts are tender (10-15 minutes).
- Stir in bacon just before serving.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &