This herbed turkey breast recipe is full of flavor and easy to make. It’s packed full of lean protein and gluten-free. Try it today!
Herbed Turkey Breast Recipe
Total Time: 50 minutes
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- black pepper to taste
- 2 large boneless turkey breasts
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- In a small saucepan, combine first avocado oil, green onion, sage, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, coconut aminos and black pepper.
- Bring sauce to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Place turkey in a roasting pan and baste with herb mixture.
- Bake turkey uncovered for 40 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately.