This herbed turkey breast recipe is full of flavor and easy to make. It’s packed full of lean protein and gluten-free. Try it today!
Herbed Turkey Breast Recipe
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- black pepper to taste
- 2 large boneless turkey breasts
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- In a small saucepan, combine first avocado oil, green onion, sage, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, coconut aminos and black pepper.
- Bring sauce to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Place turkey in a roasting pan and baste with herb mixture.
- Bake turkey uncovered for 40 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately.
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &