This turkey burger on greens makes for a great meal! It’s high in protein and fiber and full of flavor! Try this easy recipe today!
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 2 red peppers, cut into strips
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine turkey, egg, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined and then form into patties.
- Heat coconut oil in pan over medium heat.
- Fry turkey burgers each side until fully cooked. About 10-15 minutes.
- Sauté zucchini, red peppers and green onions until slightly browned and soft.
- Place turkey burgers on a bed of the sautéed veggies.