Turkey Burger on Greens Recipe
This turkey burger on greens makes for a great meal! It’s high in protein and fiber and full of flavor! Try this easy recipe today!
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 2 red peppers, cut into strips
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine turkey, egg, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined and then form into patties.
- Heat coconut oil in pan over medium heat.
- Fry turkey burgers each side until fully cooked. About 10-15 minutes.
- Sauté zucchini, red peppers and green onions until slightly browned and soft.
- Place turkey burgers on a bed of the sautéed veggies.
I love your recipes. But cannot do all organic because of finance. But still try to do some organic.
Please tell us what kind of turkey burger you recommend….organic, free-range, etc. Your recipe looks like it’s ok to use whatever.
I recommend eating turkey that is organic and not fed grain.