- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 pounds ground turkey or shredded turkey
- 3 cups zucchini, julienned
- 3 cups carrots, julienned
- 1 cup white onion, chopped
- ¾ cup green pepper, julienned
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup snap peas
- ½ cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown turkey until no longer pink. Drain if necessary.
- Add zucchinis, carrots, snap peas, onions, green peppers, garlic, snap peas, broccoli, salt and cumin. Saute for an additional 10 minutes.
- Add in chopped tomato, saute for an additional 5 minutes.
This turkey stir fry recipe is delicious! It’s easy to make, gluten free, fast, full of healthy protein and so yummy! It’s a great way to get lots of vegetables in to your diet!
Get FREE Access!
Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission to provide you and your family with the highest quality nutrition tips and healthy recipes in the world...Sign up to get VIP access to his eBooks and valuable weekly health tips for FREE!
Free eBook to boost
metabolism & healing
30 Gluten-Free Recipes
& detox juicing guide
Shopping Guide &