This turkey stir fry recipe is delicious! It’s easy to make, gluten free, fast, full of healthy protein and so yummy! It’s a great way to get lots of vegetables in to your diet!
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 pounds ground turkey or shredded turkey
- 3 cups zucchini, julienned
- 3 cups carrots, julienned
- 1 cup white onion, chopped
- ¾ cup green pepper, julienned
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup snap peas
- ½ cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown turkey until no longer pink. Drain if necessary.
- Add zucchinis, carrots, snap peas, onions, green peppers, garlic, snap peas, broccoli, salt and cumin. Saute for an additional 10 minutes.
- Add in chopped tomato, saute for an additional 5 minutes.