Spinach is loaded with nutrients like vitamin A and vitamin C. This Grecian spinach recipe delivers these nutrients and others along with flavor that will leave you wanting more!
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ - 1 cup sliced red onion
- 6-8 cups baby spinach
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon peel
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add in sliced red onion and cook until translucent, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add spinach and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add lemon peel, salt and pepper. Saute about 1 minute.
- Serve and top with feta.