Grecian Spinach Recipe
Spinach is loaded with nutrients like vitamin A and vitamin C. This Grecian spinach recipe delivers these nutrients and others along with flavor that will leave you wanting more!
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ - 1 cup sliced red onion
- 6-8 cups baby spinach
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon peel
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add in sliced red onion and cook until translucent, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add spinach and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add lemon peel, salt and pepper. Saute about 1 minute.
- Serve and top with feta.
When they arrive, they’ll be https://showbox.run/ struggling to ensure their basic needs are met in a strange country.
If you want to help Afghan refugees, we https://dltutuapp.com/tutuapp-download/
here at wikiHow has compiled a list of things you can do.
Have a confusion regarding spinach. Years ago, I heard eating raw spinach leached the calcium from your bones, that it is not helpful for thyroid conditions and it blocks iron (I think). My mother use to set a pot of boiling water on the stove and add the raw spinach. Then take it out after it wilted (wouldn’t this kill of the nutrients). Help, what is the true data so I can think with it.