This egg tahini salad recipe is a delicious side to any meal! It’s full of healthy fats and high in protein! Try this easy side today!
- 4 cups spring mix lettuce
- ½ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons tahini (ground sesame)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 8 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- In a large serving bowl, place lettuce, green onions and sun-dried tomatoes.
- In a separate small bowl, mix tahini, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Pour tahini mixture into lettuce and mix.
- Top with hardboiled eggs.